Working with PreSchoolers Who Stutter (#0162)
Improve your ability to successfully treat stuttering in preschoolers. This one hour and 45 minute video offers comprehensive and practical strategies for working with young children:
- a multidimensional approach to the assessment and treatment of preschoolers
- guidelines based on new resea...
Basic Clinical Skills (#9600)
This 128-minute program demonstrates speech management strategies to help you work effectively with children and adults who stutter.
- Exploring talking and stuttering
- Explore stuttering
- Explore change
- Tools for change
- Soft starts
- Changing ra...
Dealing Effectively with Attitudes and Emotions (#9504)
This 79-minute video, featuring experienced speech-language pathologist Kristin Chmela, M.A., is an ideal tool for clinicians who work with the school-age child who stutters.
- Communicating effectively with children
- Three Types of Counseling
- Creating Communicative Space