Counseling the Parents of Children Who Stutter (#9090)
This 60-minute DVD featuring speech-language pathologist Patricia Zebrowski, Ph.D., University of Iowa, includes:
- How to recognize common emotions parents have
- How to communicate helpful information to parents
- How to assist parents in overcoming anxiety
It is an ideal tool for clin...
This 42-minute video demonstrates cluttering, and should help you work more effectively with children and adults who clutter.
- Most common symptoms of cluttering
- Coexisting problems with cluttering
- Evaluation of cluttering
- Treatment of cluttering
Basic Clinical Skills (#9600)
This 128-minute program demonstrates speech management strategies to help you work effectively with children and adults who stutter.
- Exploring talking and stuttering
- Explore stuttering
- Explore change
- Tools for change
- Soft starts
- Changing ra...
The Genius of Dean Williams (#0425)
Gene Williams, a renowned authority on stuttering, has a unique philosophy and approach to stuttering therapy. This video provides classic footage of Dean working with a child who stutters.
Dean believed that stuttering behavior in school children and adults is the result of their trying not ...