Basic Clinical Skills (#9600)
This 128-minute program demonstrates speech management strategies to help you work effectively with children and adults who stutter.
- Exploring talking and stuttering
- Explore stuttering
- Explore change
- Tools for change
- Soft starts
- Changing ra...
Dealing with Guilt and Shame (#9505)
This exciting video features Bill Murphy, M.A., Purdue University on how to cope with shame and guilt including:
- Why Thoughts and Emotions Are Important
- Stuttering Triangle
- Essential Tools and Paper and Pencil Tasks
- Portfolio Assessment
- Therapy for Reducing Negative Thoughts
Helping Children Change Thoughts & Feelings (#6335)
For many children who stutter, successfully managing communication involves more than just changing speech. During this 2 hour 55 minute video, renowned clinician Vivian Sisskin, presents a multidimensional approach as a foundation to help children address the thoughts and feelings that sometimes...
Working with PreSchoolers Who Stutter (#0162)
Improve your ability to successfully treat stuttering in preschoolers. This one hour and 45 minute video offers comprehensive and practical strategies for working with young children:
- a multidimensional approach to the assessment and treatment of preschoolers
- guidelines based on new resea...