All our videos in one place! Watch anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Browse our videos.
- Make a selection.
- Enter your email and credit card information.
- You now own this video and may stream it from our site whenever you like, as many times as you like.
The School Clinician: Ways to be More Effective (#9502)
This 84-minute video features speech-language pathologist Peter Ramig, Ph.D., University of Colorado-Boulder and includes:
- Teaching children to identify moments of stuttering
- Sequencing therapy in a meaningful way
- Developing transfer/maintenance skill
It is an ideal tool for clinicians who work with the school-age child who stutters. Part of a series of tapes from the Stuttering Foundation annual conference, "Stuttering Therapy: Practical Ideas for the School Clinician."
(start time) TOPIC
(08:04-) General Stuttering Info
(14:17-) Intervention with Children Who Stutter
(14:53-) a. Sample 1: Chloe
(19:46-) b. Sample 2: Nikky
(29:23-) c. Sample 3: Thomas
(31:52-) Basic Principles Underlying Intervention with CWS
(48:24-) Sample 4a: Christopher (9 years old)
(54:58-) Samples 4b: Christopher (2 years later)
(1:08:50-) Determining Whether Treatment is Recommended for Young Children
(1:13:41-) Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy